Market Entry & Expansion
Africa Context has advised and continues to work with several African investors/businesses (including Holding and Private Equity Groups) seeking to acquire, establish, run and/or oversee growth businesses especially in the West African market.
Africa Context has undertaken consulting and advisory work on market entry & expansion in the ICT Value Chain, Technology, Consumer and other related sectors. Africa Context has been involved in advising several Africa/International Investors on opportunities including:
- Assisting a Global Messaging & OTT content player on in-country strategies for several markets in Africa
- Assisting a Global VAS Operator in diversifying into new business areas in Nigeria and Ghana including facilitating relevant regulatory approvals there of
- Assisting a prospective Telco Infrastructure Investor with their commercial strategy development and execution plans
- Advising a Global Remittance Player through the process of market entry and operations in one of the largest markets in Africa.
- Assisting prospective investors and PE firms with due diligence, objective market analysis and reviews from time to time.
- Our Executive Consultants and subject-matter expert leaders have also led due diligence, market facilitation including local partnerships, strategy and business plan development for investors in the Technology and Consumer services sectors.